An EMR3000 FAQ.
It is easy to setup. First, you will need an AndroidTM or iOS
device and a data connection. You will need to download the EnGenius
EnMeshTM Mobile App from the Apple App Store® or Google
PlayTM store to install your EnMesh network in minutes. The
EnMesh app will walk you through the network setup process in your first
Before getting started
Check that your equipment is all in the box.
– Mesh Router Pod(s)
– Power Adapter(s)
– Ethernet Cable
Step 1: Download the EnMesh App for iOS or Android.
The EnMesh Whole-Home Wi-Fi System is an application-based setup device,
which simplifies the installation process. You will find the EnMesh Mobile
App in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Step 2: Prepare your home network.
- Unplug your modem and wait for 30 seconds, then power it up and power on
one of your mesh router pods (if you have purchased the three-pack kit).
- Connect the first router pod’s WAN port to the modem’s WAN
port via the included Ethernet cable. Place the pod on a nearby shelf or
TV stand, preferably off the floor.
- Wait until the device’s LED display flashes from white to
Step 3: Setup through the EnMesh Mobile App.
- Put all of your mesh router pods together, and follow the EnMesh wizard
to guide you through your EnMesh network setup.
- Deploy your mesh router pods to specific locations around your home
where you need Wi-Fi. Power on all your router pods and Smart Link will
automatically connect each one. Then simply enjoy your new EnMesh Wi-Fi