- Download VMware Player (7.0.0 or later) from the link below: https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/downloads
- After successfully installing VMware Player, start the program and
click on “Open a Virtual Machine”
- Locate and select the ezMaster image file.
- Once the ezMaster image has been mounted, select: Player > Manage
> Virtual Machine Settings…
- Under the “Hardware” tab, click on “Network
Adapter” and select “Bridged: Connect directly to the
- If your PC has more than one network adapter, click on
“Configure Adapters” and choose the network adapter that
your computer uses to connect to the Internet (WAN). Choose only one
wired LAN adapter. DO NOT select a Wireless LAN adapter or other
- Click on “OK” to save apply settings.