All media (images) contained within this web/ftp site are approved for use by authorized EnGenius distributors to promote EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. and EnGenius products only. Use of EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. media (images) by other than an authorized EnGenius distributor is strictly prohibited without prior authorization. Written requests for the use of EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. media (images) must be faxed to 714-432-8667. Please include a black and white representation of the EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. media (images) that you are requesting, or list the EnGenius Technologies, Inc. media (images) by name. You must describe the intended use for the EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. media (images) and include the name of the responsible party.
2. While EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. and/or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or licensed Trademarks of EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license, sublicense or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site (if any) and is not responsible for the contents of any off-Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. EnGenius Networks (S) Pte Ltd. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.